Antipodes Glow Ritual Vitamin C Serum with Plant Hyaluronic Acid
Light gel texture for a radiant & fresh-looking complexion
($1,348.33 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For all skin types, incl. matte complexions
- Boosts collagen synthesis
- Protects & rich in antioxidants
Item no.: ANTIP-94ANT605MINI, Content: 10 ml, EAN: 9421906730494
This weightless gel serum adds glow and freshness to the complexion while protecting it against the signs of premature skin aging. It contains kakadu plum, which contains up to 100 x more vitamin C than oranges, to stimulate collagen synthesis, promote radiance and protect the skin against free radical damage. A combination of Vinanza grapes and kiwi have a gentle brightening effect on the skin and shields it against oxidative stress. Bakuchiol, a natural retinol alternative, smooths and firms the complexion. The serum is ideal for all skin types, including dull, lacklustre complexions. Preferably used prior to applying moisturiser.
- Apply to the face and neck in the morning after cleansing.
- Use gentle upward circular motions to massage the serum into the skin.
- Follow up with a day cream.
- Aqua (Water)
- Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract
- sodium acrylates copolymer & lecithin
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Iron Oxides
- titanium dioxide
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Phytate
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) seed extract
- Actinidia Deliciosa Fruit Extract
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Coumarin 
- D-Limonene 
- Linalool 
- of natural origin
Questions & Answers about Glow Ritual Vitamin C Serum with Plant Hyaluronic Acid
English reviews written for Antipodes Glow Ritual Vitamin C Serum with Plant Hyaluronic Acid
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available