AvrilOrganic Exfoliating Face Cream
Exfoliates gently with jojoba micro beads
- Recommended for all skin types
- Soothes & conditions
- Softens the skin for a supple feel
- For a radiantly fresh complexion
The Organic Exfoliating Face Cream by Avril exfoliates and gently cleanses the delicate skin of the face with jojoba micro granules. Scented with rose water and organic lemon essential oil. This peeling revitalises the skin and increases radiance.
- Depending on the skin type, apply about twice per week.
- Distribute and gently rub in circular motions.
- Rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- After applying, condition the skin with a moisturiser.
- Jojoba micro beads soothe the skin for a soft & supple feel
- With Damascene rose extract
- With the natural, delicate scent of the White Lily
- With lemon essential oil - toning effect
- Tested & certified according to ECOCERT
- 98.99 % of the ingredients are of natural origin
- 10.15% of ingredients are from organic farming
- Free from parabens
- Aqua (Water)
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract 
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Jojoba Esters
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Flower Extract 
- Xanthan Gum
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan)
- Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil 
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
Questions & Answers about Avril Organic Exfoliating Face Cream
| || ||4||(18%)|
| || ||6||(27%)|
| || ||10||(45%)|
| || ||2||(9%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 15 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 10 - 13 working days.
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology