A Nail Polish Remover to Rely On
Benecos: a brand we trust
Like many women, I have more nail polish at home than I like to admit. More often than not, the question in my mind soon changes from "which color do I choose" to "which color do I choose next?" To make this choice easier, today we are highlighting a product we love: Benecos's Natural Nail Polish Remover, a natural remover that lets me choose again and again, guilt free. Have a look for yourself!
To be honest I first bought the remover because it was affordable. At €3,99- it is not only very reasonably priced, it is cheaper than a lot of my nail polish bottles. The second reason I bought it was because of the ingredients:
Ingredients (INCI): Ethyl Lactate, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Aqua, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Limonene**, Citral**
Natural, vegan, and containing essential oils, I can feel good about putting this on my skin. The first nail polish I removed was a conventional store brand that I bought here in Austria. I have to say I was extremely impressed with Benecos's remover. These were my favorite observations after use:
- using this remover wasn't more difficult than using a conventional one
- the smell was pleasant, not overpowering
- the citrus oils are actually pretty conditioning to your skin and nails
- my nails did not crack, flake or peel afterward
- the scent didn't linger on my skin or nails
- the cotton pads I used to remove my polish didn't stink up my room or bin
- I didn't need to use much remover, and at the most I used 2-3 cotton pads to remove the polish
Which natural nail polish remover is your favorite? What are your criteria? To see all of our favourite nail polishes and removers, take a peek here: https://www.ecco-verde.com/natural-makeup/natural-nail-polish.