How Do Returns Work in United States?
To return an item, go to your order details and click the "Return item" button. Please tell us why you would like to return the item, and which item you are returning. You can return the item within 30 days.
After your returns form has been completed, you'll receive an e-mail detailing how to send your return parcel. Please note, that a return from United States must be paid by the sender. You are responsible for all the charges incurred by the return.
When you return products to us, please note the following:
- When you return your parcel, save your receipt with your tracking number as proof of shipment. Keep this receipt until you have received your refund or a replacement parcel.
- Returned products will be processed within 5 business days once the parcel arrives at our warehouse.
- Please package the product(s) you are returning carefully, to ensure that nothing is damaged during shipping.
- Electronic equipment must be returned in its original packaging to avoid damage in transit.
- Returns are not free of charge if they are placed via a forwarding agent.
Further information can be found in our Terms and Conditions.