Le Erbe di Janas Kachur Sugandhi (Resurrection Lily)
Cleansing & strengthening plant powder for skin & hair
- $7.98 ($7.98 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 29 July: Order before Monday at 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
Kachur Sugandhi, commonly known as resurrection lily, is ideal for fine, brittle and damaged hair types. It lends the hair strands renewed strength, volume and shine. The roots of the hair are stimulated and the greying process slows down. The powder is also helpful in treating dandruff because the scalp is being thoroughly cleansed.
Kachur Sugandhi is a versatile powder in that it can be used to cleanse the body as well as create anti-aging masks or scrubs. It possesses antibacterial, antioxidant as well as healing properties, counteracts premature aging and frees the pores from impurities. The anti-inflammatory properties help to alleviate inflammation on the skin.
- Mix the plant powder with hot water until a uniform cream is formed.
- Cover and leave to sit for approximately 20 minutes.
- Start applying the paste to dry or slightly damp hair around the hairline and gently massage.
- Then distribute the dye into the lengths of the hair.
- Leave on for 20 - 50 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and cleanse with shampoo.
- Finish with a water-vinegar rinse to lock in suppleness and shine.
- Face mask: it is advised to mix the powder with another plant powder or clay. Leave on the skin for 10 - 15 minutes.
- DO NOT apply to bleached hair as Kachur may result in a pink colour outcome.
- Kaempferia Galanga Root Powder
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Kachur Sugandhi (Resurrection Lily)
| || ||10||(62%)|
| || ||5||(31%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(6%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available