Agronauti Talia Eco-Mousse Face Cleanser
Gently removes dirt particles
Talia is a gentle facial cleansing foam that was made specifically for cleansing the skin of heavy metals and calcium salts. Perfect for washing the face after a day of sightseeing or contact with a pool or sea water.
- Phytic acid and sodium gluconate: molecules that react specifically to heavy metals in smog. Thanks to their composition, they bind heavy metals and remove them from the skin
- Ginseng and hamamelis: natural extracts with nourishing, moisturizing and restoring effects
- Sphingosine moist® (lactic acid, mannitol, lecithin, Sodium PCA, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate): a molecular complex with moisturizing and restorative properties
The Eco-Mousse "Push-and-save" dispenser will save you up to 40% of the product compared with a conventional gel.
100% of the ingredients are of natural origin
10.5% of the ingredients are from organic farming
70% recyclable packaging: PP (closure) / PE-PP-SS-POM (donor) / PE (bottle)
100% natural essences
This product is free from:
- Petroleum products
- Synthetic dyes
- Genetically modified organisms
- Top Notes: Sweet Orange, Lemon, Artemisia, bitter orange
- Heart notes: Lavender, Cardamom
- Base notes: Cedarwood, Labdanum
Application: Apply a sufficient amount of the product to damp face, massage gently and rinse. Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly with water in the event that the product gets into the eye.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Citrus Medica Limonum Fruit Extract*, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Gluconate, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Extract, Parfum, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Dehydroacetic Acid, Linalool.
*ingredients from organic farming
English reviews written for Agronauti Talia Eco-Mousse Face Cleanser
8 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 8 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available