- $6.98 ($2.79 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 4 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 27 July: Order today until 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
The shampoo for oily hair from Anthyllis is particularly gentle on the hair, as it was formulated based on natural detergents. It is also checked constantly for heavy metals and is therefore also suitable for those who are allergic to them.
The formulation is enriched with a glycerin extract of burdock. Its effect is enhanced by the rosemary essential oil that has a balancing and cleansing effect on the scalp.
- Dermatologically tested
- Tested on nickel, chromium and cobalt
- Without SLES, SLS and dyes, meeting ICEA regulations.
- Without synthetic fragrances
- Exclusively perfumed with essential oils
Application: Apply a small amount of the product. Apply to wet hair. Massage into a delicate foam and then rinse out. If necessary, repeat the process.
PAO 12 months
- Aqua (Water)
- Cocamidopropyl betaines
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Caprylyl / caprylic glucosides
- Sodium Chloride
- arctium lappa (bardana) extract 
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Hydrolyzed hibiscus esculentus extract
- Fragrance 
- Lactic acid
- Sodium benzoate
- Potassium sorbate
- From controlled organic agriculture
- From natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Anthyllis Shampoo for Oily Hair
| || ||4||(23%)|
| || ||5||(29%)|
| || ||3||(17%)|
| || ||3||(17%)|
| || ||2||(11%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 11 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available