- Soothes irritated scalp
- Stimulates the hair follicles
- Smoothness and body for your hair
PETA Cruelty Free
- $15.98 ($15.98 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 7 items in stock
Delivery on Wednesday, 10 November: Order today until 13:30.
This traditional intensive hair care surrounds your hair with the smooth texture from precious ayurvedic plant extracts. It provides your hair with silky shine, fullness and softness. Extracts from the Eclipta plant and Fenugreek relax the scalp and stimulate the hair follicles. AMLA and Indian asiatica are antioxidative and invigorating. This hair care effectively treats damaged hair and soothes a sensitive, irritated scalp.
Tip: Once or twice a week, warm the oil to body temperature and genlty massage into hair and scalp, leave on for a few minutes, then shampoo and rinse thoroughly.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Eclipta Alba Leaf Extract
- Phyllantus Emblica Fruit Extract
- Centella Asiatica (Pennywort) Extract 
- Trigonella Foenum Graecum Extract 
- Abrus Precatorius Leaf Extract
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil 
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Geraniol 
- Linalool 
- Citronellol 
- Limonene 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
About the Keshawa Hair Care System
Questions & Answers about Apeiron Keshawa Herbal Hair Oil
0 English reviews written for Apeiron Keshawa Herbal Hair Oil
22 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 22 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available