- Made of cold-pressed coconut oil
- Lovely scent of blooming roses
- Protects the skin from drying out
This cold-stirred coconut soap has very special properties to gently cleanse and care for the skin because glycerol it contains remains a natural constituent of vegetable oils and fats. Glycerol regulates the moisture of the skin and protects it from drying out. Coconut soap also contains an excess of vegetable oil, causing an immediate re-oiling of the skin. The skin thus wins back protection and the desired smoothness.
- Rub the soap several times over moist skin.
- Gentle, rapid rubbing creates a creamy foam that does not sting the eyes.
- Therefore, the coconut soap is particularly suitable for children and for washing your hair.
- This well foaming soap is really fun for bathing and showering!
The coconut soap is free of synthetic fragrances, colors or preservatives.
Ingredients (INCI): Sodium Cocoate¹, Potassium Cocoate¹, Aqua, Glycerin, Cocos nucifera Oil¹, Parfum, Geraniol2, Limonene2, Citronellol2, Citral2, Linalool2, Farnesol2, Benzyl Benzoate2, Benzyl Salycylate2, Isoeugenol2, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)
¹ certified organic, 2 from natural essential oils
English reviews written for BAENSCH pure care Rose Scented Coconut Soap
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available