Tea Tree Essential oil is extracted from the leaf of the plant and works wonders when it comes to spots, cuts and stings due to its cleansing and antibacterial properties.
- Country of origin: Australia
Directions of use:
- Essential Oils should be diluted into a carrier oil for use on the skin at a ratio of 5 drops in total of essential oil to 10ml (one dessert spoonful) of carrier oil for bodies.
- 5 drops to 10ml for face, neck and children.
- Only certain essential oils are suitable for babies and they should be mixed at 2 drops to 10ml of carrier oil.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated natural substances and should be treated with respect and caution.
- They should never be used neat on the skin with the exception of a few essential oils when advised by an aromatherapist.
- Please take care to keep essential oils out of the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, suffer from high blood pressure, heart disease or any medical condition, please seek advice before use.
- Likewise, if you have very sensitive skin, it would be advisable to seek advice or carry out a patch test on a small area of skin before use.
Questions & Answers about BalmBalm Tea Tree Essential Oil
| || ||11||(73%)|
| || ||3||(20%)|
| || ||1||(6%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 7 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 12 working days.
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology