- Ideal for athletes
- Perfect during flu season
- Versatile in use
- $15.38 ($102.56 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 11 November: Order before Friday at 13:30.
Celtic druids passed on their knowledge of the powers of plants and their uses mainly by word of mouth as they were not allowed to record these in written form. The Celtic Balm was formulated on the basis of this tradition - a versatile, natural care balm. It is ideal for athletes, or used after strenuous physical activity, during colder months or on insect bites. The product contains no camphor but allows for easy breathing thanks to the inclusion of a slightly milder peppermint eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata).
- A small amount of balm is sufficient.
- Apply to the limbs, chest or temples.
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Melaleuca Viridiflora Leaf Oil 
- Mentha arvensis (Cornmint) leaf oil 
- Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil 
- Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf Oil 
- Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajaputi Oil 
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
- Limonene 
- Melaleuca Alternifolia(Tea Tree) Leaf Oil 
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil 
- eugenia caryophyllus stem oil 
- Benzyl Benzoate 
- Cinnamal 
- Cinnamyl Alcohol 
- Citral 
- Eugenol 
- Geraniol 
- Linalool 
- aus kontrolliert biologischem Anbau
- aus natürlichen ätherischen Ölen
Questions & Answers about Baume Celtique Camphor-Free Celtic Balm
English reviews written for Baume Celtique Camphor-Free Celtic Balm
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available