Biopark Cosmetics Bhringaraj Powder
Restorative care for full & healthy-looking hair!
- For treating hair loss & thinning hair
- Toning & strengthening properties
- For grey coverage
- Adds suppleness
- $6.38 ($6.38 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Tuesday, 20 October: Order before Friday at 13:00.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
The green plant powder is obtained from the dried and ground leaves of the Bhringaraj plant. The Bhringaraj plant belongs to the Asteraceae family and is native to India. It grows mainly in moist and warm areas.
The powder has the ability to revive the hair follicle and prolong their activity and growth phases. Bhringaraj is said to stimulate hair growth by stimulating the follicle, thereby reducing bald spots.
It is recommended for hair loss and premature greying. The powder acts as a toner, strengthens the hair and is one of the main ingredients in natural hair care formulations. It also provides softness and more manageability. Bhringaraj acts as a natural conditioner with cooling effects. In India, the powder is traditionally used as a hair restorer, for dyeing or for the general maintenance of healthy hair.
Bhringaraj is ideally combined with Amla, Brahmi, Shikakai, Tulsi or Neem. Regular applications provide increased hair growth and healthier looking hair. Best used on dark hair, as it was used as a black hair colour for grey coverage. The longer the exposure time, the more visible the colour outcome.
- It is advised to protect clothing and wear gloves prior to use!
- Hair mask: Mix Bhringaraj powder with warm water and stir to form a paste. Distribute the paste on the hair. Amla powder can be added to the mixture. Massage the hair mask on the scalp and roots using circular motions, and distribute evenly throughout the ends of the hair. Leave on for 15 minutes, rinse and cleanse using a shampoo or Aritha powder.
- Hair oil: Bring coconut oil and Bhringaraj powder to boil, filter and cool. When applied to the hair, the hair oil provides shine, health and strength.
- Not suitable for light blond or bleached hair because the product has colouring properties.
- When used as a hair dye, it is recommended to do a strand test first.
- Eclipta Alba
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Biopark Cosmetics Bhringaraj Powder
For good result how many times in a week I have to use this?
Can I use this powder if I regularly dye my hair (chemical paint)?
Can I use it internally?
Does the color wash out or is it permanent ? I mixed this powder with Alma and left it on my head for about 35 min and it did color my natural hair two tones darker
| || ||31||(59%)|
| || ||14||(26%)|
| || ||1||(1%)|
| || ||2||(3%)|
| || ||4||(7%)|
1 customer review in English
26 customer reviews in all languages