- Antioxidant effect
- Promotes hair growth
- Protects against dryness
- $6.48 ($6.48 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Dispatch in 1 week
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Order before Thursday 13:30 and receive your package in 2 - 3 business days (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Cash in Advance
This plant powder is made up of the dried and ground leaves and stems of Brahmi, also known as Bacopa Monnieri. It is a popular Ayurvedic medicinal plant also used in cosmetics for hair care.
Its strong antioxidant properties are particularly beneficial for the hair and scalp, promoting healthy hair growth for longer and thicker hair. Brahmi powder is mostly used to protect against split ends since it forms a natural protective layer around the hair fibre. With regular use, it helps to nourish the hair roots which in turn prevents premature hair loss. This plant powder has calming and cooling properties. It also hydrates the scalp preventing it from drying out, and helps fight dandruff, itchiness and other problems caused by moisture loss.
- Mix the powder with some water and stir until a paste is formed.
- Brahmi can be also be blended with other plant powders.
- Massage on the scalp and distribute in the lengths of the hair.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Follow by cleansing the hair with a natural shampoo or Aritha powder.
- Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi)
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Biopark Cosmetics Brahmi Powder
| || ||19||(73%)|
| || ||5||(19%)|
| || ||1||(3%)|
| || ||1||(3%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 18 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 30 ml, 210 ml, 500 ml