Biopark Cosmetics ELITE Organic Niaouli Essential Oil
For skincare & aromatherapy
Features & Advantages
- With sweet, fresh aromas
- Strengthens & balances
- Cleansing effects
Item no.: BPC-BIOPEL014, Content: 10 ml, EAN: 3830066652151
The wonderfully fresh niaouli aromas have cleansing and cooling effects. They also support concentration. In cosmetics, the oil shows its gentle, clarifying effect, refines the complexion and is particularly beneficial for impure skin types.
The organic oil mixes well with tea tree, eucalyptus, juniper, myrtle, pine, fir, peppermint, cajeput, lavender, lime, cedar, camphor and ylang-ylang.
Interesting facts: Niaouli is a medium-sized tree and forms part of the myrtle family. It has a distinctive greyish rind that feels like paper, long narrow leaves and white oblong flowers. Niaouli is native to Australia and Papua New Guinea, where the tree thrives in warm and humid environments.
|Product Type:||Essential Oils, Room Fragrances|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan, Minimal plastic packaging|
|Fragrance Characteristics :||invigorating, cheerful , clean & fresh|
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- P312 - Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P363 - Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects