- Suitable for demanding skin
- Counteracts premature skin aging
- Antioxidant effect
- $16.18 ($16.18 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Order before Thursday 13:30 and receive your package in 2 - 3 business days (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Cash in Advance
Pomegranate seed oil intensively moisturises and nourishes the skin. It is rich in antioxidants and counteracts premature skin aging. Ellagic and punicic acid delivers moisture and maintain the skin's elasticity. Pomegranate seed oil forms a protective barrier on the surface of the skin making it ideal for mature, dry and irritated skin types. It stimulates collagen production and can be incorporated into your face and body care routine. Furthermore, pomegranate oil restores the hair's natural shine, delivers moisture and protects it from environmental influences.
- Description: Cold-pressed oil obtained from pomegranate seeds. A fast-absorbing oil with moderate viscosity.
- Valuable ingredients: It contains a mostly punicic fatty acid (CLA) and also ellagic, linoleic, alpha-linolenic, oleic and stearic fatty acids. Due to its high polyphenol content, it has a strong antioxidant effect.
- Facial Care: Apply the oil to cleansed skin, which was previously moisturised with a toner or hydrosol.
- Body Care: Apply to damp skin after a bath or shower and massage until absorbed. A few drops of essential oil can be added.
- Hair Care: Apply a small amount to dry hair and focus on massaging the scalp. Leave the oil on for a few hours or overnight and rinse with a natural shampoo thereafter.
About the Biopark Packaging
Questions & Answers about Biopark Cosmetics Pomegranate Oil
| || ||17||(54%)|
| || ||12||(38%)|
| || ||1||(3%)|
| || ||1||(3%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
2 customer reviews in English
14 customer reviews in all languages