CODEX LABS SHAANT Balancing Foaming Cleanser
Gently clarifies the skin & provides a pore-refining cleanse
($329.83 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types
- Removes impurities & make-up
Item no.: COX-12006100, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 5694230442683
This delicate cleansing foam removes dirt and reduces the appearance of pores without stripping moisture from the skin. The mild combination of patented ShaantComplex®, tulsi and patchouli reduces the fat content of the skin and restores balance. Glycolipids and oil-free sugar-based particles ensure stable cell membranes and an even-looking, refreshed complexion. A slightly herbaceous aroma envelops the senses and supports relaxation.
The cleanser can be used as an accompanying treatment for acne.
- Use twice a day to cleanse or remove make-up.
- Wet the face, apply the foam cleanser to the skin with your fingertips and massage it onto the face and the neck.
- Rinse thoroughly thereafter.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
PAO: 6 months
|CODEX LABS Product Lines :||SHAANT|
|Product Type:||Facial Cleansers|
|Skin Type:||For all Skin Types, Dry Skin|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan|
|Fragrances:||Herbaceous / Aromatic|
|Certficates:||ECOCERT, Leaping Bunny, UK Vegan Society, EWG|
|Facial cleanser (texture):||Cleansing Foam|
- Aqua (Water)
- Lactobacillus Ferment
- Coco Glucoside
- Heptyl Glucoside
- Coco Betaine
- Fucus Spiralis Extract
- Tetraselmis ChuiI Extract
- Centella Asiatica Flower/leaf/stem Extract
- ocimum sanctum (tulsi) leaf oil
- pogostemon cablin leaf extract
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric Acid
- Xanthan Gum
Questions & Answers about CODEX LABS SHAANT Balancing Foaming Cleanser
English reviews written for CODEX LABS SHAANT Balancing Foaming Cleanser
Discover Ecco Verde:
Free delivery in United States
Get at least 1 free sample
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 21.100 products