Couleur Caramel Kohl Kajal
Dramatic make-up looks
- Ideal for drawing thin & thick lines
- Soft, nourishing texture
- Rich in antioxidants
Kohl Kajal intensifies the eyes. It is formulated with antioxidant-rich sesame oil that softens the skin while giving it a pleasant and creamy texture that glides on the skin. Thus, it is ideal for drawing thin and thick lines. Kohl is typically used on the waterline and lash line which makes the eyes appear brighter.
- Draw a line along the lash line or waterline.
- Relax the eye and apply the Kajal to the upper lash line, starting at the outer corner and moving inwards.
- Can be used as an eyeshadow primer.
- If the tip becomes too thick, shape it with the slanted edge of a piece of paper until the desired thickness is achieved.
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil 
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil 
- C 10-18 Triglycerides
- Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax 
- Hydroxystearic / Linolenic / Oleic Polyglycerides
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- May Contain (+/-): Mica
- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides)
- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 75470
- Ci 77007 (Ultramarines)
- Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)
- Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Green)
- Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet)
- from organic agriculture
- made from organic raw materials