Domus Olea Toscana UNDICI Micellar Shampoo for frequent use
For beautifully clean hair day-in and day-out
($8.69 / 100 ml, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all hair types & sensitive scalp
- Alleviates itchiness & strengthens
- Physiological pH value of 4.8
Item no.: DO-052, Content: 200 ml, EAN: 8059591120521
A particularly mild shampoo created on the basis of micellar technology contains a low amount of delicate surfactants. The high degree of functional active substances that are contained in the formulation has the following benefits:
- normalising & balancing: scalp and hair are supplied with moisture and protected. The skin's protective barrier is restored to reestablish shine, fullness, strength and hair manageability.
- soothing: instantly relieves of redness and itchiness.
- harmonising: hair loss is counteracted by harmonising the scalp.
- removal of residues: effectively cleanses the hair and scalp and removes hard water (limescale), chlorine (from swimming pools) and salt that may damage the hair and fade natural shine over time.
- antioxidant effect: protects from oxidative stress.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply a sufficient amount to the wet scalp, massage for 1 - 2 minutes and rinse.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Repeat application if needed.
- Imbalanced skin: it is advised to apply the pre-treatment intensive mask prior to cleansing and the Nourish-Serum after cleansing.
- Dry hair: it is recommended to apply the 3 in 1 Conditioner, 3 in 1 Mask (can also be applied prior to cleansing), the "Repair & Seal" Conditioner or "Repair & Seal" Cream to the lengths of the hair.
- Aqua (Water)
- Glycerin 
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sorbitan Sesquicaprylate
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate
- Linum Usitatissimum Seed Extract 
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Extract 
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil
- Cucurbita maxima seed extract 
- Helichrysum Italicum Extract 
- Urtica Dioica Extract 
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract 
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract 
- Arctium lappa (Burdock) root extract 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract 
- Castanea Sativa Bark Extract 
- Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/stem Extract 
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Mel 
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
- Arginine Ferulate
- Glutamic Acid
- Aspartic Acid
- Tartaric Acid 
- Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract 
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract 
- Citric Acid 
- Hydrolyzed Grape Fruit 
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Bran 
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Sodium Chloride
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Malachite Extract
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium Benzoate
- from plant origin
- from controlled organic agriculture
- Naturally occurring AHAs from Unique Botanical Complex
Questions & Answers about UNDICI Micellar Shampoo for frequent use
English reviews written for Domus Olea Toscana UNDICI Micellar Shampoo for frequent use
23 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 23 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available