Domus Olea ToscanaUNDICI Micellar Shampoo for seborrheic scalp
- Suitable for all hair types
- Treats hair loss
- Physiological pH value of 4.8
- Nickel tested
This shampoo soothes the scalp and restores balance. It is suitable for all hair types leaving the hair feeling light, soft and shiny without influence colour brilliance.
The formula has a physiological pH value of 4.8 and is developed on the basis of mild surfactants to cleanse the skin and provide freshness. Irritations and itchiness are reduced. The high active ingredient content has the following benefits:
- normalising: regulates sebum production.
- anti-dandruff effect: counteracts the increase in microbes that are responsible for the formation of dandruff.
- soothing: instant relief of redness and itchiness.
- harmonising: hair loss is counteracted by harmonising the scalp.
- antioxidant: protects from oxidative stress, optimally preps the skin for active ingredient absorption.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply a sufficient amount of shampoo to wet hair, distribute, massage on for 1 - 2 minutes and rinse.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Repeat if needed.
- Imbalanced scalp: it is advised to use the intensive mask as well as the Nourish-Serum as a pre-treatment prior to cleansing.
- Use the Shampoo for Sensitive Skin and Frequent Use instead to reach the maintenance phase of the anti-dandruff treatment.
- Hair prone to dryness: Apply the 3 in 1 Condition (as a pre-treatment) or the Repair & Seal Conditioner on the lengths of the hair.
- Aqua (Water)
- Glycerin 
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Undecylenamido propyl betaine
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Sodium Chloride
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate
- Linum Usitatissimum Seed Extract 
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Extract 
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil
- Cucurbita maxima seed extract 
- Helichrysum Italicum Extract 
- Urtica Dioica Extract 
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract 
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract 
- Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract 
- Castanea Sativa Bark Extract 
- Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/stem Extract 
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
- Arginine Ferulate
- Glutamic Acid
- Aspartic Acid
- Mel 
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract 
- Citric Acid 
- Tartaric Acid 
- Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract 
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract 
- Hydrolyzed Grape Fruit 
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Bran 
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Piroctone Olamine
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid
- Malachite Extract
- Zinc Gluconate
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium Benzoate
- From plant origin,
- From organic agriculture,
- From organic agriculture and Domus Olea Toscana’s exclusive phytocomplex extract,
- Domus Olea Toscana’s exclusive phytocomplex extract,
- From organic agriculture and developed at Science and Technology Center at the University of Florence,
- Active mix with AHA,
- From plant origin and from organic agriculture
- Without allergens
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
Questions & Answers about UNDICI Micellar Shampoo for seborrheic scalp
| || ||2||(28%)|
| || ||1||(14%)|
| || ||1||(14%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||3||(42%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 10 - 13 working days.
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology