- Citrusy and fruity
- Woody base notes
- Last for more than 3 months
The fragrance starts by taking you to the Mediterranean amongst the freshness of citrus trees of bergamot orange and lemon and the sweetness of ripe peach. The scent then travels to the lavender and rosemary fields of Provence. Close your eyes, and slip into the depths of the cedar wood.
Directions of use: Replace the cork screw with the wooden cap and place a few rattan sticks in the room fragrance. For more a more intense scent, turn the sticks around.
The product consists of 100% organic alcohol and essential oils.
Only natural colours are used. All fragrances are certified by the International Fragrance Association and are non toxic for humans (IFRA).
Glass packaging can be recycled.
The spray nozzle is made from recycled aluminium.
- Head note: lemon, peach, bergamot
- Heart note: lavender, rosemary
- Base note: cedarwood
- Highly flammable. Keep away from heat sources and open fire. Do not smoke.
- May cause allergic skin reactions when in direct contact with skin.
- Harmful for aquatic organisms. May cause long-term effects.
- May cause lung damaged when swallowed.
- Keep away from children.
- Use in a well-ventilated room.
- Keep away from food and beverages.
- Avoid skin contact.
- Wear protective gloves.
- If swallow, seek medical care immediately, taking along the package instruction pamphlet.
What is a fragrance pyramid?
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P264 - Wash thoroughly with plenty of water after use.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P304+P340 - IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P312 - Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Essentiq Diffuser Lemon & Peach
English reviews written for Essentiq Diffuser Lemon & Peach
6 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Essentiq Grapefruit Diffuser250 ml