Etnobotanika Organic Hibiscus
Ideal as a face mask
- $16.73 $18.58 -10%($16.73 / 100 g)
- from 2 only $15.79 / Pc -15%
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 08 February: Order before Wednesday at 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $150.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
Hibiscus is used as a pigment enhancer when incorporated into hair dyes. It nourishes the hair and the scalp. The powder is great at counteracting hair breakage and grey hair formation whilst regulating the scalp. Doubles as a face mask.
- Mix the powder with sufficient warm water until a smooth paste is formed then apply to damp hair.
- Leave on for 10 - 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water thereafter.
- Cleansing the hair with a shampoo is generally not required.
- Face mask: apply the paste to the face using a small spatial and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse well with water.
- Hair dye prep: Increase application time up to 60 minutes depending on the structure of hair and how much processing it has undergone.
- Cleanse once more with a shampoo if following up with a hair dye directly after.
- Short hair & growth: Mix 60 g of powder with 180 ml of liquid.
- Shoulder-length hair: Mix 100 g of powder with 300 ml of liquid.
- Hair up to the shoulder blades: Mix 150 g of powder with 450 ml of liquid.
- Face mask: Mix 20 g of powder with 60 ml of liquid.
- Do not mix with liquid exceeding 40°C.
- Do not use metal utensils for mixing.
- The dosage corresponds to normal hair thickness. If the hair is thicker than normal, increase the dosage by 30%.
- If all the contents of the bag are not required, simply seal the bag and store in a dry, dark place in the original packaging.
- Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis