Etnobotanika Organic Senna
Neutral henna for hair & scalp care
- $16.73 $18.58 -10%($16.73 / 100 g)
- from 2 only $15.79 / Pc -15%
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 17 February: Order today until 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $150.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
Neutral henna, also referred to as senna or cassia, provides the hair with brilliant shine, fullness and renewed elasticity. When mixed with water, it nourishes flaky scalp types.
- Indigo powder is mixed with various combinations of henna, amla, hibiscus, and other powders.
- Add liquid to the powder and mix with a wooden spoon until a smooth, yoghurt-like mixture is formed. The liquid used should not exceed 40°C.
- Apply the mixture to clean, dry hair immediately using a silicone spatula.
- Start at the front of the head, working in approx. 1 cm sections.
- Long hair: Work the paste into the lengthens of the hair using your fingers to distribute the product and coat the strands.
- After application, protect the skin with adhesive tape along the forehead all the way around the head.
- Wrap the head in transparent clingwrap for 4 hours.
- Remove the adhesive tape and clingwrap thereafter.
- Shampoo the hair to remove all the dye residues and dry as usual.
- Short hair & hair growth: 60 g powder, 180 ml liquid
- Shoulder-length hair: 100 g powder, 300 ml liquid
- Hair up to the shoulder blades: 150 g powder, 450 ml liquid
- The dosage corresponds to normal hair thickness. Increase the dosage by approx. 30% if the hair is thicker than normal.
- The temperature of the liquid used should not exceed 40°C.
- Do not use any metal containers for mixing.
- If all the contents of the bag are not required, simply seal the bag and store in a dry, dark place in the original packaging.
- Cassia auriculata