farfalla Bergamot Mint organic
Fresh lemony, slightly herbaceous scent with light mint notes
($1,620.39 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Motivating effect
- Uplifts the mood
- Regarded as a "protection fragrance"
- Does not contain menthol
Item no.: FAR-xxbergmob, Content: 5 ml, EAN: 7612534013567
The composition of the bergamot mint essential oil is similar to that of the lavender oil blend which makes it perfect for all those that enjoy the scent of lavender. The oil blend is regarded as a "protection fragrance" that uplifts the mood, motivates and refreshes. It can also be of help when you are feeling fearful or down. This essential oil can be used in the sauna and is suitable for children - does not contain menthol.
- For personal aromatherapy and room fragrancing.
- When used for personal aromatherapy, please consult respective aromatherapy reference books.
- To uplift the mood, add a few drops to a fragrance lamp.
- Origin: India
- Plant: herb
- Extraction: steam distillation:
- Botanical name: Mentha citrata
|Product Type:||Essential Oils, Room Fragrances|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan|
|Fragrances:||Mint, Citrus / Citrusy|
- Mentha Citrata Leaf Oil 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
English reviews written for farfalla Bergamot Mint organic
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Get at least 1 free sample
More than 21.200 products
with SLL encryption technology