- Promotes creative work
- From organic farming
- From wild collection
Since ancient times, laurel has been a very valued and well-known spice. It is not only closely associated with the Greek god Apollo, laurel wreaths were presented to both emperors and sports champions in Greece and Roman ancient times.
- The fragrance captures the imagination and encourages creativity. This makes its essential oil ideal for artists and freethinkers.
- Avoid during pregnancy as it may cause skin irritation. Not suitable for toddlers!
Application: For aromatherapy and personal care. Please consult specialist literature when using the product for aromatherapeutic purposes!
- Origin: France
- Part of plant: branches
- Extraction method: steam distillation
- Botanical name: Laurus nobilis
- Laurus Nobils Oil
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about farfalla Organic Laurel
English reviews written for farfalla Organic Laurel
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available