farfalla Organic Australian Sandalwood Grand Cru
For a feeling of security
$57.98 ($1,159.67 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Light, woody scent
- Strengthening effects
- Well tolerated by the skin
Item no.: FAR-xxsandabgc, Content: 5 ml, EAN: 7612534014953
Sandalwood is a desert plant that stems from Australia and has been used in the spiritual world for a thousand years. It has highly nourishing properties and unfolds its soothing and balancing effect on the body and mind. This essential oil is ideal for use during winter and supports a peaceful slumber.
Directions for use:
- Ideal for room scenting or personal aromatherapeutic care.
- Consult literature for use in aromatherapy.
- Santalum Spicatum Oil 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P301+P310 - IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H312 - Harmful in contact with skin
- H314 - Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects