farfalla Organic Eucalyptus Radiata
($149.67 / 100 ml, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Pleasant scent
- Invigorating & promotes concentration
- Ideal as a winter or sauna oil
Item no.: FAR-xxeukarb5, Content: 5 ml, EAN: 7612534012515
A pleasantly fresh smelling essential oil with the main ingredients 1-8-1, 8 Cineole and a-Terpineol. Eucalyptus radiata contains no monoterpenoids. The organic eucalyptus radiata is a typical winter and sauna oil with refreshing and invigorating properties, whilst promoting concentration.
- For room scenting and personal aromatherapy.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- Not suitable for newborns or children under the age of 6.
- Caution when used for children that suffer from respiratory problems.
- Consult literature for use in aromatherapy.
- Eucalyptus Radiata
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof [electrical/ventilating/lighting/…] equipment.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about farfalla Organic Eucalyptus Radiata
English reviews written for farfalla Organic Eucalyptus Radiata
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available