- Strengthens and invigorates
- Can be added to massage oils
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Receive your package in 2 business days (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
Rosemary (Latin "dew of the sea") is probably the most famous Mediterranean herb and has stimulating and warming properties. Its essential oil has a strengthening, vitalizing and stimulating effect. This makes it perfect as an addition to an invigorating massage oil. It is especially recommended for the care of greasy, impure skin, as well as for hair care.
- Do not use while pregnant, for children or in cases of epilepsy!
- To wake up in the morning, add to your 1-2 drop of the rosemary oil to your shower gel or body oil or, if necessary, simply sniff the vial.
- After exercise, mix with a massage oil and rub onto the muscles.
- Origin: Spain
- Plant part used: Branches
- Production method: Steam distillation
- Botanical name: Rosmarinus officinalis
Questions & Answers about Farfalla Organic Rosemary Cineol
| || ||18||(69%)|
| || ||7||(26%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(3%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 8 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 2 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology