Fleurance Nature Organic Bergamot Essential Oil
Ideal for aromatherapy
- Cold-pressed oil
- Chemotype essential oil
Bergamot is a citrus fruit, similar to lemon, that is sour and bitter at the same time. The bergamot used for this oil is sourced from Calabria, Italy as they are said to offer the best quality. This oil is derived from the peels of the fruit using steam distillation.
The chemotype of the plant is disclosed as botanical and biochemical by the HEBBD.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 7.
- Store tightly sealed away from light and heat.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P201 - Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202 - Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P240 - Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P242 - Use non-sparking tools.
- P243 - Take action to prevent static discharges.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash thoroughly with plenty of water after use.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P308+P313 - IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
- P332+P313 - If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P370+P378 - In case of fire: Use Co2, inert dust or foam to extinguish.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H340 - May cause genetic defects (state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard)
- H350 - May cause cancer (state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard)
- H361f - Suspected of damaging fertility.
- H361d - Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects