Fleurance Nature Organic Cinnamon Essential Oil
Made from Ceylon cinnamon
- Derived using steam distillation
- Antioxidant & stimulating
- Chemotype essential oil
Cinnamon is one of the oldest spices and has been used since ancient times. Today, it is commonly used as a spice and aroma for various dishes. The essential oil is derived from the bark and possesses antioxidant and stimulating properties.
The chemotype of the plant is disclosed as botanical and biochemical by the HEBBD.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 7.
- Store tightly sealed away from light and heat.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P201 - Obtain special instructions before use.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P308+P313 - IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- H350 - May cause cancer (state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard)
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Fleurance Nature Organic Cinnamon Essential Oil
English reviews written for Fleurance Nature Organic Cinnamon Essential Oil
- 5 ml