Fleurance Nature Organic Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
Clarifying oil for room scenting & use during the flu season
- Refreshing effects
- Ideal for winter
- Steam distilled
Eucalyptus radiata, like its cousin, is native to Australia and Tasmania. However, it also thrives in various Mediterranean regions and North Africa. The oil is obtained through steam distilling the leaves. It has a refreshing scent and is ideal for winter.
The chemotype of the plant is disclosed as botanical and biochemical by the HEBBD.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 7.
- Store tightly sealed away from light and heat.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Fleurance Nature Organic Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
English reviews written for Fleurance Nature Organic Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
- 100 ml