Fleurance Nature Organic Fine Lavender Essential Oil
For moments of relaxation
- Relaxing effects
- Promotes sleep
- Steam distilled
Fine lavender has been treasured for its scent for centuries and is mainly cultivated in Provence, France. The ancient Greek and Romans used fine lavender to scent their clothes. True lavender, Lavandula angustifolia, is cultivated under controlled organic farming conditions in Gers near Fleurance. It thrives at an altitude of about 1000 meters. The precious oil is obtained from steam distillation and possesses relaxing properties and promotes sleep.
The chemotype of the plant is disclosed as botanical and biochemical by the HEBBD.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 7.
- Store tightly sealed away from light and heat.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P332+P313 - If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Fleurance Nature Organic Fine Lavender Essential Oil
English reviews written for Fleurance Nature Organic Fine Lavender Essential Oil
- 10 ml, 100 ml