Fleurance Nature Organic Geranium Essential Oil
Pleasant rose geranium ideal for aromatherapy
- Rose-like scent
- Floral & warm aromas
- Obtained through steam distillation
Originally native to South Africa, rose geranium is found all over the world today. The perenial plant reaches a height of about 1 meter and is characterised by its rose-like scent. The precious oil is obtained through steam distillation and exudes floral and warm aromas.
The chemotype of the plant is disclosed as botanical and biochemical by the HEBBD.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 7.
- Store tightly sealed away from light and heat.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- P304+P340 - IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312 - Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P332+P313 - If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P403+P233 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects