Fleurance Nature Organic Java Citronella Essential Oil
Fresh, citrus oil ideal for summer
- Keeps insects at bay
- For room scenting
- Obtained through steam distillation
Citronella is native to Java in Indonesia and is valued for its lemony fragrance notes. The scent is used for aromatherapy whereas the leaves are a popular flavour additive for food. The oil is obtained through steam distillation that separates the essential oil from the hydrosol. The oil is used as a natural insect repellent.
The chemotype of the plant is disclosed as botanical and biochemical by the HEBBD.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 7.
- Store tightly sealed away from light and heat.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects