Fleurance Nature Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil
Popular & warming scent for the summer
- Fresh & lemony
- Ideal for room scenting
- Obtained through steam distillation
Much like its relative citronella, lemongrass forms part of the fragrant grass family with long, thin leaves and is cultivated in warmer regions. The fresh, citrus scent keeps pests at bay and has a refreshing effect. The essential oil is obtained through steam distillation.
The chemotype of the plant is disclosed as botanical and biochemical by the HEBBD.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 7.
- Store tightly sealed away from light and heat.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332+P313 - If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects