Fleurance Nature Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
Aromatic oil ideal for room scenting
- Minty & refreshing
- Obtained through steam distillation
- Chemotype essential oil
Peppermint is highly aromatic and actually a hybrid between water mint and garden mint. It has an intense scent that is very refreshing. It is used as a spice or tea plant to promote digestion. The essential oil is obtained through steam distillation.
The chemotype of the plant is disclosed as botanical and biochemical by the HEBBD.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 7.
- Store tightly sealed away from light and heat.
Hazard and precautionary statements
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash thoroughly with plenty of water after use.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332+P313 - If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects