Fleurance Nature Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil
In organic quality
$4.68 ($46.83 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Pleasant scent
- Ideal for diffusers
- Cold-pressed oil
Item no.: FLE-10119, Content: 10 ml, EAN: 3700211101196
The fruit of the orange tree ranks fourth in terms of global cultivation. It originally stems from China and brought to Europe by Portuguese seamen at the end of the 15th century. The essential oil is derived by cold-pressing the peels and is characterised by its intense, fruity and pleasant aroma.
The chemotype of the plant is disclosed as botanical and biochemical by the HEBBD.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 7.
- Store tightly sealed away from light and heat.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P370+P378 - In case of fire: Use Co2, inert dust or foam to extinguish.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P332+P313 - If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P264 - Wash thoroughly with plenty of water after use.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P243 - Take action to prevent static discharges.
- P242 - Use non-sparking tools.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P240 - Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Fleurance Nature Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil
English reviews written for Fleurance Nature Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Customers also bought
Fleurance Nature Hand Cream11 fragrances