Fleurance Nature Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
High-quality, organic oil
- Highly clarifying
- Obtained through steam distillation
- Chemotype essential oil
Tea tree is native to Australia and was discovered there by James Cook. The essential oil is obtained through steam distillation and possesses clarifying effects.
The chemotype of the plant is disclosed as botanical and biochemical by the HEBBD.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 7.
- Store tightly sealed away from light and heat.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P201 - Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202 - Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P242 - Use non-sparking tools.
- P243 - Take action to prevent static discharges.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P270 - Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P312 - Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P330 - Rinse mouth.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P304+P340 - IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P308+P313 - IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
- P332+P313 - If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P370+P378 - In case of fire: Use Co2, inert dust or foam to extinguish.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P403+P233 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H332 - Harmful if inhaled
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- H361fd - Suspected of damaging fertility. Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Fleurance Nature Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
English reviews written for Fleurance Nature Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 10 ml, 100 ml