- $25.98 ($86.61 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 15 November: Order before Monday at 13:30.
The serum contains concentrated plant actives and extracts that replenish the skin's moisture levels. An innovative moisture complex based on urea, fructose, inositol and vitamin B3 that holds a higher degree if water molecules on the skin's surface to quench its thirst. Organic aloe vera, orange blossom water, hyaluronic acid in various molecular sizes, stabilised vitamin C alongside allow and grape extracts are rich in antioxidants and brighten the skin.
- Apply to clean, dry skin and massage until fully absorbed.
- Tip: Use the corresponding sheet mask once a week for optimal care.
- Aqua (Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water 
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) fruit extract
- Malva Sylvestris Leaf Extract 
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Lactate
- Sodium Pca
- Xanthan Gum
- oryza sativa (rice) starch
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Sodium Benzoate
- Lactic Acid
- Benzyl Salicylate
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Gyada Cosmetics N°1 Moisturising Serum
Is it suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding moms?
English reviews written for Gyada Cosmetics N°1 Moisturising Serum
12 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 12 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 30 ml