i+m Fair Edition Zambia Rich Body Cream Orange Vanille
Rich care for the whole body
- $14.58 ($7.29 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
In stock - Limited Edition
Delivery on Wednesday, 18 August: Order before Monday at 13:30.
The rich body cream contains cold-pressed apricot kernel and coconut oils sourced from fair trading. Aloe vera nourishes the skin and delivers needed moisture. Orange and vanilla tantalise the senses and boost relaxation.
- The FAIR Edition Zambia is not only good for the skin; €2 per bottle goes towards supporting the work of A House for Children and Women’s Shelters for Africa. The charitable association, co-founded by i+m, helps women and children in Zambia with education and protection from domestic abuse.
- The bottle (excluding the pump) is made from 100% recycled plastic, otherwise known as recyclate.
- Gently massage into the skin after cleansing.
- Aqua (Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Alcohol 
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil 
- Isoamyl Laurate
- Myristyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil 
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract 
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Lactate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Citral 
- Citronellol 
- Farnesol 
- Geraniol 
- Limonene 
- Linalool 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- natural fragrance composition
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Fair Edition Zambia Rich Body Cream Orange Vanille
English reviews written for i+m Fair Edition Zambia Rich Body Cream Orange Vanille
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available