Apple, Malus Domestica Fruit Extract
The apple was detected as early as the Stone Age in its wildest form everywhere in Europe. It can conveniently influence the overall metabolism and balance of our organism. They are nutritious, healthy, clean, digestive and cleanse the teeth. Within the body, they counteract the skin from becoming flabby and the complexion is kept pure- whether as a juice, puree or compote.
Apples have a balanced proportion of assimilable sugar, enzymes, vitamins, minerals such as sodium, potash, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and essential acids.
This also applies to the external application. The simplest method is to cut an apple and massage the face with the flat, exposed surface. Pure, clean apple juice may be used as a facial toner. It has firming effects on the connective tissue.
The Apple contains pectin, which increases the skin's moisture absorption. As a result, apples are suitable as facial masks.
The following treatment is suitable for all skin types:
- Grate a small, sourish apple, preferably from organic farming, finely.
- Stir in 1 TBSP of corn flour.
- Let the treatment be absorbed by the skin for 20 minutes.
The following mask will help against and prevent wrinkles:
- Stir 40 g of grated apples, 1 cup full cream yoghurt and as much wheat starch as is needed until a soft dough is formed.
- Apply the mask to the face.
- Let it be absorbed by the skin for 15 minutes.