JO BROWNE Facial Cleansing Balm
Gentle cleansing & care
($737.67 / kg, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types
- Nourishing properties
- Revitalising effect
Item no.: JBR-797776029631, Content: 50 g, EAN: 797776029631
The wonderful cleansing balm contains camelia oil, also referred to as the "miracle oil", known for its regenerative effects. The balm revitalises and nourishes the sensitive and dry skin types, strengthens the protective barrier and delivers essential nutrients. For a silky and soft skin feel.
- Melt a small amount of product between your fingers.
- Apply to dry skin with a gentle massage then remove it using a warm, damp cloth.
- Repeat the application if needed.
- The balm can be used twice a week to massage the skin for 5 minutes.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Do not use on irritated or wounded skin.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil 
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride 
- Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil
- Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa)
- Boswellia Carterii Gum Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Styrax Benzoin (Benzoin) Resin Oil
- Geraniol 
- Limonene 
- Linalool 
- Citronellol 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about JO BROWNE Facial Cleansing Balm
0 English reviews written for JO BROWNE Facial Cleansing Balm
- No reviews available