- Suitable for all hair types
- Dark & matte ash blonde
- Strengthens & nourishes the hair
- $9.98 ($9.98 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
The Dark Blonde Herbal Hair Colour is currently a very trendy shade. The inclusion of pomegranate and black walnut gives the hair a very rich colour. The hair dye can be used on both light as well as dark hair. Grey or very light hair is given a dark, matte ash blonde shade whereas dark hair is given a beautiful glow. No matter what your hair type, Khadi's Herbal Hair Colours nourish and moisturise the hair thanks to aloe vera while plant pigments strengthen and condition the hair. Note: The new shade is dependent on your natural hair colour.
- 100% vegan
- free from synthetic ingredients such as ammoniac, peroxide & parabens
- Start off by shampooing the hair using a silicon-free shampoo such as Khadi's Nutgrass Shampoo. The Khadi Blonde Tints from Golden Hint to Medium Blonde are are suitable for pre-treating the hair if you want to achieve a more intense colour result using Khadi Dark Blonde. In order to optimally prep the hair, we recommend pre-treating previously highlighted or strained hair with Khadi Senns/Cassie or Khadi Light Blonde first.
- Mix the Khadi Hair Colour Dark Blonde with hot water (50°C) and whisk until a smooth paste is formed. Use a brush to evenly distribute the dye on the hair: strand for strand - from root to ends. Only apply to the roots if you only want to top up your colour.
- Leave the hair dye on for 30 - 60 minuted. The longer the hair dye is kept on the hair, the darker the colour outcome. An exposure time of up to 30 minutes will give your hair a cool, light to medium colour finish. For a more intense, darker nuance leave on for 60 minutes. Simply rinse with clear water thereafter.
- Do not use shampoo for the next 24 to 48 hours. The hair dye requires time to fully unfold its full-colour intensity. Set the colour pigments using Khadi Hair Oil before shampooing with a natural shampoo - for a long-lasting dark blonde colour.
- Note: all hair shades and types are uniquely individual. Therefore, results may vary. We suggest testing the hair dye on a small section of hair first.
Khadi Herbal Hair Colour Dark Blonde can be mixed with other Khadi Herbal Hair Colours:
- mix with Khadi Golden Tint for warm nuances
- mix with Khadi Medium Blonde for a discreet colour outcome
- mix with Khadi Light Brown for a rich medium brown (Dark Blonde to Light Brown ratio 2:1
- mix with Khadi Natural Hazel for a rich golden brown (ratio 1:1)
- mix with Khadi Pure henna for a copper tone with medium intensity (Dark Blonde to Henna ratio: 9:1)
- Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder 
- Cassia Auriculata Leaf Powder 
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder 
- Punica Granatum Rind Powder
- Uncaria Gambir Extract
- Cesalpinia Sappan Wood Powder
- Cordia Dichotomas Leaf Powder 
- Jatropha Curca Leaf Powder
- Juglans nigra husk powder
- Quercus Infectoria Gall Extract
- Terminalia Chebula Fruit Powder 
- Aegle Marmelos Rind Powder
- Rheum Emodi Root Powder
- Adhatoda Vasica Leaf Powder 
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Directions for use - Khadi Herbal Hair Colours
Questions & Answers about Khadi® Herbal Hair Colour Dark Blonde
Hi! I’m very allergic to hair dye. I have no hair color now on my hair but would like to lighten my hair! Is your hair color really natural? Thanks
| || ||14||(60%)|
| || ||2||(8%)|
| || ||3||(13%)|
| || ||1||(4%)|
| || ||3||(13%)|
1 customer review in English
17 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 12 working days.
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology