- Vibrant, intensive red - mahogany shades
- For increased volume & shine
- Without any artificial colours
- $9.98 ($9.98 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Place your order before Friday 13:00 and receive your package in 1 business day (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Cash in Advance
This Herbal Hair Colour by khadi creates unique yet powerful dark red shades to rich mahogany. Henna combined with amla and jatropha lends the hair a darker tone that pure henna. If you have naturally dark hair, expect it to take on brown to red-brown nuances when using this hair dye. Fine hair takes on a more intensive shade. The exposure time also results in a more intense colour outcome. For more volume and shine.
- Clean your hair with a silicone-free shampoo like khadi's Amla Shampoo.
- We recommend to pre-treat with khadi Senna/Cassia, Golden Hint or Light Blonde if you have blonde, bleached or heavily damaged hair.
- Stir khadi Henna, Amla & Jatropha with 80-90 degree hot water until you have a spreadable paste. If you want an intense, colour result, add acidic supplements like apple vinegar or lemon juice.
- Distribute the natural hair colour evenly with a brush: Strand by strand - up to the ends. If you only want to colour your roots, spare lengths and ends.
- Leave on between 30 and 120 minutes. The longer the dye is kept on the hair the darker, more intense the colour result.
- To freshen up the colour, only leave on for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Then rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear.
- Do not use shampoo for the next 24 to 48 hours. The hair dye requires time to fully unfold its full-colour intensity. Apply a khadi hair oil and leave on for 20 minutes to set the colour pigments for lasting colour brilliance.
- All hair shades and types are uniquely individual. Therefore, results may vary. We suggest testing the hair dye on a small section of hair first.
- khadi Light Brown, Natural Hazel or Dark Brown for warm brown nuances.
- khadi Golden Hint, Light Blonde or Medium Blonde for discreet to intensive red-blonde or copper nuances (ration: up to 30%)
The dye is free from:
- chemical additives
- artificial colourants
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna)
- Emblica Officinalis (Amla)
- Eclipta alba leaf extract (Bhringaraj)
- Bacopa monniera leaf extract (Brahmi)
- Acacia concina extract
- Terminalia Chebula (Harad)
- Jatropha Glandulifera (Jatropha)
- Azadirachta Indica (Neem)
- Terminalia Bellirica Roxb (Vibhitaki)
Directions for use - Khadi Herbal Hair Colours
Questions & Answers about Herbal Hair Colour Henna, Amla & Jatropha
Please is this a schade that Will wash of in time, or is iT permanent
Can it be mixed with blonde henna from a different brand or should it be from the same brand?
| || ||270||(81%)|
| || ||40||(12%)|
| || ||14||(4%)|
| || ||4||(1%)|
| || ||4||(1%)|
7 customer reviews in English
222 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology