- Vibrant, intensive red - mahogany shades
- For increased volume & shine
- Without any artificial colours
- $10.28 ($10.28 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal, Cash in Advance
This Herbal Hair Colour by khadi creates unique yet powerful dark red shades to rich mahogany. Henna combined with amla and jatropha lends the hair a darker tone that pure henna. If you have naturally dark hair, expect it to take on brown to red-brown nuances when using this hair dye. Fine hair takes on a more intensive shade. The exposure time also results in a more intense colour outcome. For more volume and shine.
- Clean your hair with a silicone-free shampoo like khadi's Amla Shampoo.
- We recommend to pre-treat with khadi Senna/Cassia, Golden Hint or Light Blonde if you have blonde, bleached or heavily damaged hair.
- Stir khadi Henna, Amla & Jatropha with 80-90 degree hot water until you have a spreadable paste. If you want an intense, colour result, add acidic supplements like apple vinegar or lemon juice.
- Distribute the natural hair colour evenly with a brush: Strand by strand - up to the ends. If you only want to colour your roots, spare lengths and ends.
- Leave on between 30 and 120 minutes. The longer the dye is kept on the hair the darker, more intense the colour result.
- To freshen up the colour, only leave on for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Then rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear.
- Do not use shampoo for the next 24 to 48 hours. The hair dye requires time to fully unfold its full-colour intensity. Apply a khadi hair oil and leave on for 20 minutes to set the colour pigments for lasting colour brilliance.
- All hair shades and types are uniquely individual. Therefore, results may vary. We suggest testing the hair dye on a small section of hair first.
- khadi Light Brown, Natural Hazel or Dark Brown for warm brown nuances.
- khadi Golden Hint, Light Blonde or Medium Blonde for discreet to intensive red-blonde or copper nuances (ration: up to 30%)
The dye is free from:
- chemical additives
- artificial colourants
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna)
- Emblica Officinalis (Amla)
- Eclipta alba leaf extract (Bhringaraj)
- Bacopa monniera leaf extract (Brahmi)
- Acacia concina extract
- Terminalia Chebula (Harad)
- Jatropha Glandulifera (Jatropha)
- Azadirachta Indica (Neem)
- Terminalia Bellirica Roxb (Vibhitaki)
Directions for use - Khadi Herbal Hair Colours
Questions & Answers about Herbal Hair Colour Henna, Amla & Jatropha
Please is this a schade that Will wash of in time, or is iT permanent
Can it be mixed with blonde henna from a different brand or should it be from the same brand?
| || ||265||(81%)|
| || ||39||(11%)|
| || ||14||(4%)|
| || ||4||(1%)|
| || ||4||(1%)|
7 customer reviews in English
218 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 12 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology