Khadi® Shining Shikakai Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoo
Mild cleanser with essences & herbs
- Suitable for dry, dull hair
- Enhances shine
- Replenishes moisture
BDIH - Cosmos Natural
- $14.54 $18.18 -20%($7.27 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 16 August: Order before Wednesday at 13:30.
Shikakai paired with the khadi elixir, the shampoo is able to enhance shine and provide the hair with optimum moisture. The essence of handpicked Indian medicinal herbs amplifies the nourishing effects of shikakai and aloe vera whilst providing renewed suppleness. Thus, the mild cleanser is ideal for use on dry, dull hair.
- Lather a sufficient amount of shampoo with water in the palm of your hands.
- Apply to the scalp to activate the roots then distribute throughout the lengthens of the hair for nourishment.
- The shampoo can be left on for a few moments to allow it to unfold its effect.
- Rinse well with lukewarm water.
pH value: 4.0 - 5.0
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Glycerin 
- Coco Glucoside
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract 
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Citrate
- Sodium Pca
- Sodium Gluconate
- Sodium Lactate
- acacia concinna fruit extract 
- Azadirachta Indica Leaf Extract 
- Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi) 
- Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside
- Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil
- Sapindus Mukurossi (Fruit) Extract 
- Limonene 
- Sodium Levulinate
- Sodium Sulfate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Lawsonia inermis leaf extract 
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil
- Potassium Sorbate
- Linalool 
- manufactured with organic raw materials
- from organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Ayurvedic Elixir by khadi
New khadi shampoos
Questions & Answers about Shining Shikakai Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoo
English reviews written for Khadi® Shining Shikakai Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoo
6 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available