MÁDARA Organic Skincare Exfoliating Oil-To-Milk Scrub
Leaves the complexion looking beautifully radiant
- For all skin types
- Softens & smooths
- Promotes cell renewal
- Binds dirt particles
- $7.68 ($61.47 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 03 March: Order today until 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery in United States
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
Forget aggressive scrubs and opt for the luxurious, rich oil-based Exfoliating Oil-To-Milk Scrub formula instead. It scrub transforms into a delicate milky consistency that softens and renews the skin without disturbing the natural moisture level of the skin. Apricot kernel oil and oat oil molecules bind dirt and impurities while the natural volcanic sand frees the pores, removes dead skin cells and smooths the skin. The scrub stimulates natural cell renewal for a softer, smoother and a visibly radiant skin finish.
- Squeeze into dry palms and massage over dry skin in circular motions, then add a splash of water to melt the oil into a delicate milk.
- Rinse off.
- Pat skin dry, follow with a toner and moisturiser.
- Exfoliate your skin two to three times a week.
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Glycerin 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Aqua (Water)
- Sucrose Laurate
- Sucrose Palmitate
- Volcanic Sand
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil 
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil 
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Limonene 
- Linalool 
- Citronellol 
- made using natural raw ingredients
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about MÁDARA Organic Skincare Exfoliating Oil-To-Milk Scrub
| || ||5||(55%)|
| || ||2||(22%)|
| || ||1||(11%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(11%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 15 ml, 60 ml
- 12,50 ml, 60 ml
- 2 fragrances
Free delivery in United States
A minimum of 1 free sample
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology