MaterNatura Cistus Shampoo for Oily Hair
Normalizing care for oily hair & dandruff
- $13.98 ($5.59 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 15 October: Order before Monday at 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
The Cistus Shampoo by MaterNatura prevents the formation of dandruff and is ideal for oily hair. It is rich in cistus (rockrose), nettle, rosemary, and sage plant extracts; has astringent and normalising effects. It is formulated with natural coconut cleansing ingredients and mildly cleanses without drying out the hair or stimulating the production of sebum. Ideal for a naturally balanced skin, leaving behind a pleasant sensation of freshness.
- Apply to wet hair and gently massage to cleanse.
- Rinse thoroughly and repeat application.
- Only apply to healthy skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Rinse with water if in contact with the eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Store at room temperature.
- pH value: 5-6
- Aqua (Water)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Cistus Ladaniferus Leaf Oil 
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
- Betula Alba Bark/leaf Extract 
- camelia sinensis leaf extract 
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Pinus Pinaster Bark/bud Extract
- Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Extract
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract 
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract 
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
- Cynara Scolymus Leaf Extract 
- Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil
- Citrus Medica Vulgaris Peel Oil
- Sodium Chloride
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Decyl Glucoside
- Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Benzoic Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about MaterNatura Cistus Shampoo for Oily Hair
| || ||11||(26%)|
| || ||11||(26%)|
| || ||12||(29%)|
| || ||4||(9%)|
| || ||3||(7%)|
1 customer review in English
17 customer reviews in all languages