- Fine powder
- Rich in nutrients
- Gentle & natural cleansing
- Balancing & soothing
- $7.58 ($5.06 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 20 February: Order before Monday at 14:00.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Receive your package in 2 business days (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
Najel's Red Clay is composed of fine powder that serves as the perfect basis for face masks. The clay is rich in trace minerals and offers deep cleansing action. Red clay also balances and soothes the skin.
- Cleansing face mask with anti-aging effect: Mix 3 teaspoons of red clay with 4 teaspoons of organic Damascene rose water and mix until a uniform paste is formed. Apply to the face and neck and let it sit for 15 minutes. Rinse the mask with warm water.
- Circulation stimulating bath: Place a handful of red clay in your bathwater and add approximately 50 ml of peppermint hydrosol to the mix. Massage your body (avoid the eye area): This will stimulate circulation and give you a unique wellness experience.
- Skin cleansing: Mix red clay with warm water until a uniform paste is formed. Apply the paste to the skin of the face and let it sit for 15 - 20 minutes. When dry, rinse with warm water. Use the mask 1-2 a month for radiant and remineralized skin. It is advised to apply a moisturizer to the skin thereafter.
- Red Clay
Instructions for How to Use Clays
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Najel Red Clay
| || ||8||(66%)|
| || ||3||(25%)|
| || ||1||(8%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 7 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 2 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology