Pai Skincare Fragonia & Sea Buckthorn Instant Hand Therapy Cream
Soothes & regenerates dry, chapped hands.
- $23.18 ($30.91 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 6 items in stock
Delivery on Wednesday, 29 May: Order before Monday at 14:00.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Receive your package in 2 business days (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal, Cash in Advance
This hand cream from Pai combines those bio-active ingredients which soothe and repair dry skin. It is rich in pro-vitamin A, vitamin C and Omega 3, 6 & 7 fatty acids which stimulate cell regeneration and calm the skin.
Once applied, this hand cream absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy film. It was manufactured with the finest organic ingredients, without irritating chemicals such as alcohol, phenoxyethanol and formaldehyde.
Fragonia has anti-inflammatory properties, while Sea buckthorn, rose hip- and grape seed extract promote cell renewal and restructuring.
Ideal for all skin types, especially for dry, chapped and sensitive skin.
- Purified Water
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil 
- Vegetable Glycerin 
- Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil 
- Coconut Derived Emulsifier
- Rosehip Oil 
- Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Oil 
- Shea Butter 
- Plum Kernel Oil
- Sea Buckthorn Oil 
- Fragonia Oil
- Palmarosa Oil 
- Castor Oil 
- Natural Vitamin E
- Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil 
- Basil Extract
- Corn Extract
- Coconut Oil Extract
- Sustainable Palm Oil Extract
- Lactic Acid
- D-Limonene 
- Geraniol 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Fragonia & Sea Buckthorn Instant Hand Therapy Cream
| || ||23||(60%)|
| || ||10||(26%)|
| || ||4||(10%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
1 customer review in English
16 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 2 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology