- $61.98 ($206.61 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 6 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 03 August: Order today until 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
Copaiba & zinc perfect balance blemish serum.
- Restores calm and clarity to acne-prone skin.
- Reduces sebum production by up to 65%.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties improve the appearance of persistent blemishes by up to 72%.
- Maintains moisture barrier to prevent flakey skin.
Skin Type: Blemish Prone, Combination, Oily skin that is also Sensitive
Pai Perfect Balance Serum has been expertly formulated to support skin prone to breakouts. Part of a triple-action complex, Copaiba’s anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties target both the causes and effects of persistent blemishes.
By regulating oil production, Zinc helps reduce skin shine, blackheads and congestion, while Hyaluronic Acid deeply hydrates skin to maintain skin tone and suppleness. Super concentrated but without the irritation usually associated with spot treatments, this Serum is perfect for congested skin in need of gentle care.
Everyone's skin is different and how regularly you apply your Serum will depend on your specific skin concerns.
It can be used 1-2 times per week, or on consecutive days as an intensive week-long treatment when your skin needs a concentrated boost.
At night, cleanse using Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser. For best results apply while skin is slightly moist from the toner to aid maximum absorption of the active ingredients Warm one pump of serum in the fingertips. Apply to centre of face working outwards in light pressing movements, finishing with the neck and décolletage. Leave skin to breathe and regenerate overnight*. *During the testing of our Serums we found this to be best practice. However, if you feel you need extra hydration, apply 1-2 pumps of your Day Cream once the Serum has penetrated the skin.
Copaiba is one of three potent Amazonian natural actives that work in perfect synergy to improve the health of acne-prone skin. Anti-bacterial properties prevent new blemishes forming, while regenerate essential fatty acids help existing blemishes heal.
Zinc PCA inhibits sebum production to reduce skin shine, blackheads and congestion, while hydrating delicate skin and protecting collagen levels.
Hyaluronic acid is a water-attracting molecule that provides deep hydration; plumping and softening the skin from within. It also helps reverse free radical damage, and associated premature ageing and UV damage.
- Aqua (Water) Purified water
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Water Lemon fruit water
- Glycerin Vegetable glycerine 
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate Emulsifier derived from sustainable palm oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol Coconut-derived emulsifier
- Carya Ovata Bark Extract Hickory bark extract
- Zinc Pca Derived from zinc
- Copaifera Officinalis Resin Copaiba resin 
- Aleuritus Moluccana Seed Oil Kukui seed oil 
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil Açai fruit oil 
- Carapa Guainensis Seed Oil Andiroba seed oil 
- Illicum Verum Fruit Oil Star anise oil 
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil Orange peel oil 
- Glyceryl Caprylate From coconut oil
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil Lemon peel oil 
- Crithmum Maritimum Essential Oil Sea fennel essential oil
- Acacia Senegal Gum Arabic gum
- Xanthan Gum Xanthan gum
- Sodium Leavulinate Non-irritating preservative derived from corn
- Lactic Acid pH Stabiliser derived from sugar beet
- Sodium Anisate Non-irritating preservative derived from basil
- Citral 
- Limonene 
- Linalool 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
About the airless system
Questions & Answers about Pai Skincare Perfect Balance Blemish Serum
| || ||50||(58%)|
| || ||20||(23%)|
| || ||8||(9%)|
| || ||1||(1%)|
| || ||6||(7%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 51 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 10 ml, 30 ml
- 30 ml, 210 ml, 500 ml
- 100 ml, 200 ml
- 28 ml, 145 ml