Black dye with violet undertones
- $9.33 ($9.33 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
Katam by Phitofilos is a pure powder that is obtained from the leaves of the Buxus Dioica tree. The dark green powder results in a nearly black colour result with violet undertones (unlike indigo that has blue undertones). Due to it being a purely natural product, Katam requires a certain amount of time to oxidate. Therefore, the colour result may only be visible on dry hair after a few hours.
- The application/reaction time on brown or dark brown hair corresponds to 40 - 120 minutes.
- Light brown hair, with or without few grey hair, will be given a dark, cool shade.
- Grey hair: it is advised to pretreat grey hair with a basic colouration using Henna Red No. 2 or No. 3 (10 - 40 minutes). Apply the Katam paste immediately after rinsing the henna pretreatment and leave on for 40 - 120 minutes.
- Depending on the length and thickness of the hair, mix the required amount of powder with hot water or black tea until a creamy paste is formed.
- A pinch of baking soda can also be added to the water being used for mixing.
- Leave the mixture to rest for 1 - 2 hours while stirring occasionally.
- Apply the paste to clean, towel-dried hair.
- Wrap the hair in clingfilm or aluminium foil and leave on for 40 - 120 minutes, depending on your desired colour outcome.
- Thoroughly rinse the hair and dry as usual.
- Buxus Dioica Leaf Powder
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Questions & Answers about Phitofilos Katam
| || ||14||(73%)|
| || ||3||(15%)|
| || ||1||(5%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(5%)|
6 customer reviews in English
11 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 10 - 12 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology